To dual boot Windows 7 with Windows 10 without using a USB drive, you will need to install Windows 10 after you have installed Windows 7. Here are the steps you can follow to do this:
First, make sure that your system meets the minimum hardware requirements for Windows 10.
Next, create a bootable Windows 10 installation media, either by using a DVD or a bootable USB drive. If you are using a DVD, insert it into your DVD drive and restart your computer. If you are using a bootable USB drive, connect it to your computer and restart it.
When the installation media loads, select your language, time and currency format, and input method, and then click "Next".
Click "Install Now" to begin the installation process.
Accept the license terms and click "Next".
Choose the "Custom" installation option and select the hard drive partition where you want to install Windows 10. Make sure to select a different partition from the one where you have installed Windows 7.
Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
After the installation is complete, you will have a dual boot system with both Windows 7 and Windows 10 installed. You will be able to choose which operating system to boot into each time you start your computer.
in this video, I will be showing How to dual boot windows 7 with already installed windows 10 without Using USB or Cd Drive
This method will work vice versa too, You can dual boot any windows combinations :) No data loss, Easy Installation method
- Windows 7 → https://bit.ly/3IDSrZd
- Easy BCD → https://filehippo.com/download_easybcd/
- AOMEI Partition Assistant → https://www.diskpart.com/download-home.html
- 1. Download Windows 7 iso from the given link if you don't have windows 7
- 2. Create a separate partition for windows 7 (50 + GB ) and another 10 GB size partition for Installer Boot Entry
- 3. Now copy-paste windows 7 files into a 10 GB partition
- 4. after the Process is done Download and install Easy BCD
- 5. launch easy BCD from the desktop and select add a new entry
- 6. under portable and external median sections choose WinPE TAB
- 7. You Can give a name if you want to do something like the installer
- 8. Click the path icon and choose Boot.wim file from pop up windows explorer in 10 GB partition F:\sources
- After selecting boot.wim click the + button to add the boot entry menu to your computer
- you will see a line name added to the boot menu successfully
- now close easy BCD and restart your computer
- once the computer boots up you will see an Installer entry simply click on that
- You can continue the installation by setting upcountry region keyboard layout etc...
- if you are using windows 7 which I have given above then choose the Daz version (automatically activate windows 7)
- which type of installation do you want? Choose Custom
- after that select windows 7 disk which we created earlier
- after selecting disk click continue 90% of done continue the installation
- might restart several times like normal windows installation
- installation completed then that's dual-booted windows 7 with windows 10
Post a Comment