Hello people! If you want to update your system drivers manually on Driver Easy by using its free version then you are in the right place to learn how to update them manually..
Table of Contents
What is Driver Easy?
- Driver Easy is a simple program that can assist you in updating outdated drivers. And installing missing drivers on your computer
- This program can help you to save so much of your time and driver easy a utility to download and install the most recent drivers for your computer
Why You Should Use Driver Easy?
- The First Point Will Be the driver's Easy User Interface is Very Simple and Clean for User Experience and Easy To Use
- It's free of Annoying ads Even For the Free Version
- All Drivers Listed On Driver Easy Are Only the Most Recent Versions of the Computer
You Need To Pay To Update Drivers Automatically And Create a Restore Point on your computer
But Here is the method to update Drivers Manually on Driver Easy
How to Install Driver Easy
- If You Don't Have Driver Easy Already Download Driver Easy From the Official Link
- locate the Downloaded setup and Install the driver easily The Installation is the same as most of the programs
How To Update Drivers Manually On Driver Easy
Update drivers manually using Driver Easy within a couple of steps
1. Launch Driver Easy From The Desktop, On The Home Screen Click Scan Now Button To Scan Outdated Or Missing Drivers On Your Computer
2. It Will List Out Outdated Drivers And Missing Drives Select The Driver Which You Want To Update To The Latest Version
3. Then click on the Update Button to initiate the updation
4. In the next windows, it will ask to create a system restore point, select manually create, and continue
5. Then it will start to download the driver, after downloading select manually install, a Windows Explorer window will open
6. From those driver files click on the file that ends with. Ini extension after that you'll see an install option click on that loading
7. The operation was completed successfully message will pop up after we manually installed the update
Successfully You Have Updated Your Driver to the Latest Version YEAH This is how you can update drivers to the latest version manually on Driver Easy !!